Production Planner (FMCG)
My client is looking for a production planner with experience of working with FMCG manufacturing to sit with their Operations Team.
Posted by: Silven
Job Title: Production Planner
Location: London (Remote working an option)
- Do you have a proven track record in Supply Chain, working in materials/supply planning, production planning or demand planning within a chilled food manufacturing environment?
- Are you highly proficient in the use of MS Office tools?
- Do you have experience working with ERP based planning systems?
- Can you demonstrate strong communication and relationship development skills, both internally and externally?
- Are you proactive, self-motivated and keen to develop?
Duties will include:
- Manage and control the production scheduling, producing plans on a weekly basis.
- Manage customer lead times to ensure orders are scheduled and delivered on time.
- Monitor the production processes and adjust schedules as needed.
- Review manufacturing processes and suggest possible improvements
- Responsible for scheduling planned maintenance downtime for all machines.
- Deliver on-going cost effective solutions.
- Run daily production meetings with all relevant departments.
- Assist in production and planning SOP management/development.
My client is global company in the FMCG manufacturing industry that are on the way up. Their entrepreneurial business model has meant that they have thrived during the pandemic and are showing no sign of slowing down! Fast paced and exciting this is a great job for someone just staring their career in Planning.
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting KG/CIPP or email email@example.com or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 07399 935 170.