Haverhill, CB9 7TD
36 hour shift pattern either Monday/Thursday/Friday OR Wednesday/Thursday/Friday
£8.72 an hour
The preparation, manufacture, assembly and packing of food produce in accordance with the product specification and the Company’s standards and procedures regarding Safety, Hygiene, Quality, Quantity and Cost.
- Work in a safe manner, without risk to self or others by observing all health & safety rules, procedures and COSHH regulations. Ensuring individual PPE is worn as stipulated for each task
- Responsible for handling food products, maintaining high personal hygiene standards and observing all company hygiene, quality and housekeeping rules, as laid out in company induction
- Ensure equipment and working areas are cleaned to company hygiene standards prior to production run.
- Comply with ‘Clean As You Go’ at all times. Ensuring area around you is dry and free from clutter
- Ensure yield is maximised by assessing the quality of the product and ensuring compliance to the required product specification. EG: Recording waste figures / Scrapping Bins
- Working as part of the production team achieve daily targets without detriment to product quality, food and personal safety.
- Operate machinery in accordance with training and relevant skills
- Work as an Operator within all areas of the production process to provide maximum flexibility.
- Work in a safe manner, without risk to self or others by observing all health & safety rules, procedures. Ensuring individual PPE is worn as stipulated for each task
- Report to Key Operator any hazards, defects, by raising Make It Safes
- Ensure product / racks / dolavs are labelled at all times, to maintain traceability
- Support continuous improvement in all areas of the operation where greater efficiency, hygiene, quality and safety could be achieved.
- Monitoring checks to be completed as required (Temperature / Visual quality / Length / Weight)
- Carry out all other reasonable management requests on an ad hoc basis