Haverhill, CB9 7TD
(Monday-Friday 7am - 3pm) or (Monday-Friday 3pm - 11pm)
£9.36 - £10.05 an hour
The effective running of the Area in accordance with the product specification and the Company standards and procedures regarding Safety, Hygiene, Quality, Quantity and Cost.
1. Responsible for area being ready to commence manufacturing at start of shift and run in accordance with standard run rates. Complete pre start up checks. Report any labour level issues immediately to Line Leader.
2. During the shift, identify and communicate immediately to the Engineering Department supervision and Line Leaders any issues in order that they are resolved to minimise production downtime.
3. Undertake routine maintenance tasks via training, understand how the machinery works and product setting.
4. Ensure all materials (packaging and product) are delivered to the production area within correct time frames, quality standard and correct stock rotation is achieved.
5. Encourage the Team to monitor product quality and reject any unsuitable products whilst ensuring waste is minimised and reported accurately to the Line Leader on a daily basis.
6. Communicate to Line Leader any issue that could affect attainment of plan (and/or failure to meet vehicle despatch times).
7. Monitor KPI’s on a daily basis, promptly identifying any areas of improvement in relation to Safety, Hygiene, Quality, Quantity and Cost to the Line Leader. Suggest improvements to help line efficiencies.
8. Accurate completion of all area paperwork – clearly record corrective actions taken to meet the product specification and report any ongoing issues not resolved to Line Leader.
9. Promote and ensure a safe working environment is maintained at all times, the area is fully compliant with Company Health & Safety and Fire policies, procedure and all legislative requirements. Report any accidents to Line Leader / Shift Manager.
10. Support Line Leader with other reasonable additional duties as assigned with the ability to competently move into the role of Line Leader when required. Conduct GMP visual audits with Line Leader.