Do you have previous Health & Safety experience within a food manufacturing factory? My client is currently recruiting for a Health & Safety Manager to join their site which has continued to see impressive sales during the past 12 months.
The main responsibilities in this role will be:
- Ensure that all employees in the business are inducted in Health & Safety.
- You will need to be shown to proactively improve the companies health and safety with new ideas and procedures.
- You will need to make sure that all employees have a health and safety training matrix which they adhere to.
- You will need to record all health and safety breaches and take immediate action.
- Part of the role will also need you to complete monthly health and safety reports for all senior management to see
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previously worked as a health and safety manager in the food industry
- Have relevant food qualifications including HACCP, NEBOSH and COSHH
- Be able to build and deliver health and safety training
If this sounds like the job for you then please contact Nick @ Zest at firstname.lastname@example.org