Our client is a chilled Food Manufacturer, based in Lincolnshire, that are part of much larger international group. This profitable company is growing significantly in both volume and capacity, with ambitious growth plans for the next 5 years. They also have a fantastic product innovation programme.
They are looking for an Operations Manager who will be helping to drive a CI culture within the business.
Quality is paramount to our client as well as sustainability and traceability. This combined with their obsession with listening and learning about what their consumers want, has helped to guide them in creating an amazing food experience.
Some of your main responsibilities will be:
- Control all aspects of production cost to ensure processing is best in class. Constantly monitoring delivery, OE, yields, give-away, waste, labour, quality and technical standards
- Reconcile raw material usage and waste levels, monitoring and reporting as required
- Lead and drive the development process for your areas of responsibility
- Lead continuous improvement initiatives to deliver measurable improvements to the business
Some of your key accountabilities will be:
- Lead the improvement of H&S for your areas. This will mean being the role model for your team, promoting H&S before anything else and ensuring it stays the number 1 priority for your team
- Lead your team with a culture of honesty, openness and with consistency, ensuring company policy and procedures are adhered to and delivered at all times.
- Continuously monitor and report the production metrics and KPI’s
What experience do you need to work for them?
- Must have Fresh Chilled experience
- Must have own label experience
- Strong working knowledge of SIC and/or best practice operational and quality systems
Who you will be:
- Results driven
- A confident and influential leader
- Able to challenge the status quo
- Able to challenge objections to change
This is a very exciting time for the company, are you ready for the challenge? If so, then attach your CV and apply below!