Salary: up to 28k + Benefits.
Lead a team of Hygiene Operatives (during cleaning activities) from 6pm to 2am maintaining the site to the level required.
- You must have previous Hygiene related experience, preferably within a Food Manufacturing environment.
- Food Safety and Hygiene Level 3.
- NVQ Level 2 in management or manufacturing operations.
- Previous chilled, high risk experience would be preferred but not essential.
- Support the site sanitation through the evening hours of 6:00pm – 2:00am Monday to Friday.
- Help to maintain all the sanitation and hygiene to the highest standard whilst on night shift, as well as assist with audits.
- Ensure that all cleaning is completed safely, on time and supports the ‘Right First time’ ethos of the business.
- This business is part of a bigger portfolio and has seen consistent growth over the past few years.
To apply for this position contact Hannah on 07450406505 or email Hannah directly at Hannah.mcgrail@Silven.co.uk quoting reference HM726