We are recruiting for Mixing Room Operatives within our Grantham factory.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful, growing and leading company which provides opportunities for collaborative team-based working, learning, development and career advancement together with attractive, competitive and comprehensive remuneration packages.
Duties will include:
- Work closely with other team members to assure continuity and integrity of work;
- Accurate and timely date coding;
- Accurate and timely Process Control Checks;
- Accurate recording of checks and production information;
- Accurate adherence to product specifications;
- Escalating issues to appropriate Manager.
The successful applicants will have excellent attention to details. The successful applicants will be able to demonstrate their ability to read, write and speak English, as well as demonstrating strong numeracy skills. Our candidate of choice will be flexible and willing to learn new skills.
It is essential that the applicants have a serious commitment to safety – both in term of people and products, as well as a serious commitment to Technical and Quality standards.
The work pattern for this role is: 06:00-14:00/14:00-22:00, Monday to Friday, rotating.