As a Site Service Engineer you will have experience with the following:
- DAF Plants/water treatment systems and drainage systems
- Typical manufacturing site utilities, HVAC systems, Boilers, Process pipework, Electrical installations
- Reporting into the site services manager, you will be the Lead Engineer on Site service related activities
- Fabricating solutions as and when required
- Conducting Planned preventative maintenance as per required schedules
- Supporting the engineering compliance team with required activities to ensure compliance Legislative and Health and safety related
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products. We’re a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing 12,200 colleagues across 16 world-class manufacturing sites and 18 distribution depots across the UK. We supply all the UK’s food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
Here at Northampton, we have a team of around 2,700 colleagues. We are the sole supplier of sandwiches, wraps, baguettes, rolls, sushi and the new range of salads for Marks & Spencer.
Our Northampton site has two restaurants with hot food available to all our colleagues.
What we’re looking for
You will love engineering and enjoy thinking on your feet and solving problems with a methodical approach. Our environment is fast paced and we are investing in our technology so flexibility is key to be successful.
You will have an analytical mind coupled with strong interpersonal and communication skills and a positive attitude are essential to fit into our Greencore culture.
Our engineer will also have:
- A time served accredited apprentice or have equivalent experience with appropriate certification.
- Experience in electrical and mechanical fault finding is essential to this role.
- knowledge of maintenance of Engineering Systems within a manufacturing environment.
- Food/FMCG Manufacturing Experience is desirable
- Strong ability to manage multiple tasks and to plan accordingly
- Strong fault finding ability and hands on engineering skills to rectify and improve site related equipment
If this sounds like you join us, grow with Greencore and be a part of driving our future success
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.