About Moy Park
Moy Park is one of the UK’s top 15 food companies and one of Europe’s leading poultry producers. Moy Park is the European Division of Pilgrim’s Pride and employs over 12,000 people across 12 manufacturing locations in the UK, France and Holland.
People of Moy Park
We are passionate about our people and recognise our teams, along with their individual drive and passion, are the reason for our continued success. This is your opportunity to join a forward-thinking, exciting business- applying to join our business is easy.
To assist the Senior Planner in creating and communicating plans to Agriculture (in terms of Factory changes breakdowns etc..), Production departments (capacity plans etc..) and liaison with the Sales team.
What you’ll need
- A logical and organised approach to work with strong analytical abilities.
- Good communications/ influencing skills and ability to build and develop relationships both within the department and with other areas of the business.
- Be computer literate, especially in Excel
- MRP or ERP experience or equivalent planning tool
- Able to work on own initiative
- Ability to work 12 hour rotating shift pattern on days
- Knowledge of SAP would be advantageous
Perks of Moy Park
- Competitive salary
- Above statutory holiday entitlement
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working
- Continuous training provided
- Free on-site parking
- Discounted employee shop
- Life cover
- Shopping discounts