- Provide an advisory service to colleagues ensuring that they are fully aware of their contractual terms and conditions and Greencore Group’s People policies
- Provide practical advice and direction for line managers so that they implement people practices in compliance with Greencore Group policy and statutory employment legislation as well as providing a positive, consistent colleague experience
- Advise and provide support to managers to ensure the correct procedures are followed in carrying out grievance / disciplinary / performance improvement investigations, hearings and attendance
- Coordinate the delivery of the company induction programme in partnership with line managers for all new colleagues in line with Greencore standard
- Act on relevant HR KPI information in a timely manner itemising trends and generating it in a format that is readily available for managers to review e.g. sickness absence data
- Administrate absence management through HR systems to minimise absence rates and promote positive colleague relations
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products. We’re a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing 12,200 colleagues across 16 world-class manufacturing sites and 18 distribution depots across the UK. We supply all the UK’s food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
Here at Northampton, we have a team of around 2,700 colleagues. We are the sole supplier of sandwiches, wraps, baguettes, rolls, sushi and the new range of salads for Marks & Spencer.
Our Northampton site has two restaurants with hot food available to all our colleagues.
We are currently looking for an HR Advisor to join the team on a 3 month contract.
What we’re looking for
- Part CIPD qualified or working towards HR qualification
- Experience of working within a generalist Human resources function
- Working knowledge of employment legislation
- Experience of working with diverse teams
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- 25 days holiday (pro rata)
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.