Are you a Technical Manager who is career-minded with good leadership skills and experience within a fast-paced food manufacturing environment? Can you go further?
Location: East Riding of Yorkshire
Salary: c£50k + benefits
- Are you degree qualified in Food Science or a related subject?
- Do you have extensive experience gained in a fast-paced food production environment, dealing with supermarket multiples?
- Do you have an in-depth knowledge of relevant legislation and food industry standards, familiar with Food Safety, Allergen Control, Microbiology and Quality Assurance?
- Are you an experienced auditor with a thorough working knowledge of HACCP, BRC and Internal Auditing Systems?
- Can you demonstrate a clear and engaging style of communication?
If you can answer “yes” to most of the above questions, please read on….
The Role – Technical Manager:
- Report into the Technical Director you will drive and implement robust Technical Standards, Systems and Processes in line with the site’s Operational Vision and Group Strategy.
- Strive for Continuous Improvement in all areas of the operation, guaranteeing compliance with relevant legislative, customer, product, and Health & Safety standards.
- Lead, coach and develop the Quality Assurance Team.
- Act as a key contact with customers on all technical issues.
- KPI’s will clearly be aimed at minimising Quality Withdrawals and maintaining a BRC grade of A*.
What will you get?
- An excellent chance for someone to work for a forward-thinking food manufacturer
To apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref CH/8713 to email@example.com or for a confidential discussion, please call on 07792 466140