My client is looking to recruit for an experience Hygiene Team Leader to join their ever growing food manufacturing company based in Bristol. If you have experience working as a Senior Hygiene Operative or Hygiene Supervisor then this could be the role for you or if you are a quality supervisor looking for a slight change.
The main responsibilities of the role will be to:
- You will ensure that the site is cleaned at a high level at all teams and that your team is trained in all areas to make sure this happens
- You will manage your team including their performance, holidays etc so previous manage or supervising experience is a must for this role
- You will work closely with both the production and quality team making sure product safety is the number 1 priority at all times
- You will ideally come from a food background and have a good understanding of Hygiene. Any Hygiene qualifications will be a big plus.
The Ideal candidate will:
- Have at least 1 year's experience working within the Food Manufacturing industry in a Senior Hygiene role
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Have an excellent attention to detail
If this sounds like the job for you then please contact Nick Crocker @ Zest on 0117 3252 999 or email@example.com