Would you like to become a part of a leading organisation that brings the Joy of Flavour to Life and makes Every Meal and Moment Better?
Reporting to the Global Process Owner – Distribution to Delivery, with a global focus on Logistics, Distribution and Transportation, the Global Logistics Process Manager works with business partners across McCormick to identify, align, and implement standardized world class Logistics process and technology. This individual collaborates with key stakeholders to assist in identifying opportunities to deliver new services for unmet capability needs.
Do you thrive in a fast paced, international work environment?
If so, you might be the person we are looking for! Our growth starts with yours.
Position: Global Logistics Process Manager
Based in: Haddenham, United Kingdom
- Primary subject matter expert in Logistics’ process and technology globally.
- Serves as the lead in prioritized global projects.
- Facilitates complex functional and cross functional initiatives.
- Collaborates with, and influences, key stakeholders to identify, align and execute strategic plans that deliver on efficiency targets through standardize world class Logistics process and technology.
- Leads change management efforts while creating alignment & integration internally.
- Participates in the development and implements strategies to assure lowest overall cost while mitigating risk – acts as internal consultant.
- Actively participates in the development and continuous improvement of global process and technology through documentation, training, testing and controls.
- Supports the Global Process Owner in planning cycles that support improving process and technology.
- Bachelor’s degree focused in Logistics, Operations, Transportation, Supply Chain, Information Technology, or related field required.
- Proven and demonstrated in-depth knowledge and expertise within Logistics with technical experience in SAP WM / eWM and TM.
- Demonstrated ability to interact across geographies and organizational levels.
- Develop and communicate complex thoughts and ideas in an executive summary format.
- Ability to influence and negotiate at multiple organizational levels.
- Ability to effectively train end users of new processes or technologies.
- Ability to problem solve using data.
- Understands High Performance (HPO).
- Values and includes people in developing solutions.
- Ability to influence without direct reports.
- Strong interpersonal skills – is relatable.
- MBA will be preferred.
- PMP (Project Management Professional), Change Management, APICS, Lean Six Sigma, or other Quality Management certifications will be preferred.
At McCormick, we bring our passion for flavor to work each day. We encourage growth, respect everyone's contributions and do what's right for our business, our people, our communities and our planet. Join us on our quest to make every meal and moment better.
Founded in Baltimore, MD in 1889 in a room and a cellar by 25-year-old Willoughby McCormick with three employees, McCormick is a global leader in flavour. With 11,000 employees around the world and more than $5 Billion in annual sales., the Company manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavourful products to the entire food industry, retail outlets, food manufactures, food service businesses and consumers
While our global headquarters are in the Baltimore, Maryland, USA area, McCormick operates and serves customers from nearly 50 locations in 27 countries and 135 markets in Asia-Pacific, China, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and the Americas, including North, South and Central America with recognized brands including Schwartz.
At McCormick, we have over a 100-year legacy based on our “Power of People” principle. This principle fosters an unusually dedicated workforce requiring a culture of respect, recognition, inclusion and collaboration based on the highest ethical values.
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to join a highly motivated team in a rewarding environment, seeking a competitive salary and benefits package and opportunity to work with a global flavour leader. Then please apply via our careers centre at http://www.mccormickcorporation.com/Career-Center.
McCormick is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LBGT employer.