Head of Engineering
Location: North West
Salary: £very competitive plus excellent benefits
We have an excellent opportunity available for an experienced Head of Engineering to make a difference at one of the largest FMCG companies in Europe.
• You’ll be working in a high performing team, alongside peers always trying to reach the next level and drive excellence in everything they do.
• You’ll be reporting into the Site Director and will have exposure to internal senior stakeholders on a weekly basis.
• The delivery of reliability improvements will be your primary responsibility as well as driving cultural change within the Engineering team, supporting overall cultural transformation that is needed.
• Champion the use of new technologies and innovations within the Engineering scope
• Drive OEE increase via reduction of Unplanned Losses
• Build and deploy best in class maintenance strategies for key assets groups
• Ensure the site moves into as high as possible compliance levels
• A proven track record as a Head of Engineering / Engineering Manager in a Food manufacturing environment.
• Educated to degree level in a relevant Engineering discipline or equivalent NVQ Level 7 qualification.
• Experience of reducing downtime, improving OEE, improving machine reliability.
• Experience of driving change through employee engagement.
• Evidence of strong leadership in your current and previous roles
• Experienced in continuous improvement and able to create an environment where team members consistently push for improved team performance and productivity.
If you can answer “yes” to the above questions, please read on….
What will you get?
• A company that is committed to personal development and who will challenge you to be the best.
• A company committed to CSR, that works with charitable organisations, gives back to the community and is serious about sustainability.
• An excellent remuneration and benefits package.
To apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref EH/HOENW to our retained consultant email@example.com or for a confidential discussion, please call on 0161 832 7463 or mobile 07792 465955 All third party CV’s will be forwarded to Silven for consideration.