Supply Chain Planner
Location: Stratford Upon Avon (You must live within a reasonable commuting distance to work base)
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum depending on skills, experience & knowledge
Hours: Fixed shift : Tuesday - Saturday or Sunday to Thursday 8am - 5pm
Requirements for the Supply Chain Planner Role
Skills & Experience
- To have proven experience of planning and coordinating supply flow from raw material at source to factory production in short shelf life food products.
- Fully conversant with MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Day to day maintenance of ERP systems.
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills
- Degree Educated and / or an equivalent level vocational qualification.
- Fluent English – Both written & Verbal.
- Additional languages to a verbal standard maybe beneficial.
- Must live within a reasonable commuting distance to work base.
- Travel to our other UK depots and growing areas maybe required.
- Immediately available
The Supply Chain Planner Role
You will ensure that all aspects of the raw material supply chain are organised, planned & coordinated efficiently and accurately.
Playing a key role to ensure cost efficient, quality and product delivery on time and in full to our company depots for onward processing to meet customer demand.
- Accountable for efficient and effective flow of raw material product end to end which includes local and global planning.
- Ensuring ERP system accurate at all times for functionality responsible for.
- Correlate stock availability planning with demand forecasting to satisfy agreed service levels to production.
- Appropriately allocate stock to SKUs to optimise yield, margin and service delivery.
- Collaboration, communication and integration with Operations, Commercial & Technical departments to achieve KPI’s, yield, margin and service delivery.
- Adhere to agreed internal processes for document flow and timely communications of all necessary purchase documentation from ordering, timely resolution of claims, to checking and verification of consignment data to enable satisfactory & timely settlement of supplier account.
- Liaise with internal & external stakeholders to ensure timely clearance & receipt of all air/sea/road freight.
- Liaise with internal departments for timely and cost effective inter-site transfers of produce arrivals.
- Daily maintenance, analysis and decision making of procurement stock / order sheets with continuous update of order plan incorporating stock, sales & product arrival details.
- Formal notification to suppliers of intake quantity and quality discrepancies / non- compliance.
- Maintain ERP product “Bill of Materials” and stock codes to support accurate stock utilisation and traceability.
- Analyse and evaluate reports to enhance supply value chain delivery.
- Liaise as necessary with customer stock control & internal departments for day to day order amendments.
- Strictly adhere to and follow internal claims process as required against suppliers & shipping lines.
- Monitor and track supplier performance against agreed supply plan for feedback and analysis on a weekly and monthly basis.
Wealmoor is an established forward-thinking, family-owned business specialising in the growing, packing and marketing of subtropical fresh fruits and vegetables from all over the world. We’re also producers of homegrown seasonal vegetables and herbs.
What makes us special are the many partnerships we have built with producers both at home and abroad, enabling a reliable and innovative supply of high-volume, high-value produce week in and week out. With over 45 years experience, we’ve developed a unique infrastructure and a solid and dependable operation that manages complex integrated growing supply chains from seed to shelf. For everybody involved, this is something we are extremely proud of.
If you feel you are suitable for the Supply Chain Planner position, please apply now.
Supply Chain Planner, Material Requirements Planner, FMCG, Supply Flow.