Process Development Lead
Food/FMCG manufacturing, Process Development, Project Management of the transfer of NPD into the factory. Do you have all of this and more?
Location: Central belt Scotland
Salary: c£65k + Benefits
- Do you want to work for a well-known food group?
- Do you thrive in a busy environment and possess excellent communication skills?
- Have you project managed the transfer of new products, food ideally, from NPD to Production?
- The role will drive a continuous improvement and process innovation culture
- This company produces branded and own label products for all the major UK grocery retailers.
- The company has won multiple awards and are hugely people focused.
- They are renowned for high quality food products.
- The role is Process Development Lead and you will have a team of Process Development Technologists reporting in.
- Lead in conjunction with the wider key stakeholders the design, implementation and embed and sustain phases of a fit for purpose business launch process to ensure all critical path stages between concept handover and product launches are achieved across our Scottish operations.
- To lead and develop the process team to deliver successful launches of new and revised products.
- To develop and implement robust procedures and controls required for the successful launch of products, which are aligned with all internal and external customer requirements.
- To ensure a framework is in place to provide comprehensive and accurate information for specification, trial and QAS completion in a timely manner. Working alongside colleagues in Technical, Development and Production to continually optimise this area.
As well as the obvious skills – Resilience, Communication, Team Player, Leadership, you’ll need the following:
- Experience in a Process Development Manager role, within a food or FMCG manufacturing environment.
- A leadership style which ensures respect, drives teamwork, demonstrates honesty, robust communication and strong ownership at all times and drives these values as an inherent way of working within teams.
- Significant exposure to implementing and leading a process improvement, based culture within a FMCG / short shelf life environment and, preferably food based.
- Strong process orientation, logical thinker and analytical ability. You should demonstrate a sound understanding of operational and wider business processes and controls.
What to do next
I’ve got plenty more to tell you about this company. But hopefully, you’ve got a good taste for the role. Hopefully, you’ve got a good idea of if this is the right opportunity for you – or not.
If you want to be considered, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref EH/PDLS and I will ensure that I give you a call to discuss further.