Alexander Steele is working in partnership with one of the UK’s leading horticulture businesses.
The business supplies the UK’s major retailers on a national level. The Account Executive will be part of the M&S Commercial team.
- Dealing with customers, particularly around the customer supply chain, but also customer buyers.
- Preparation of data and info for commercial and supplier reviews.
- Communication and processing of daily orders.
- Liaise with accounts and production to resolve any order related queries.
- Assist customer commercial team with new line set up both internally and externally.
- Complete weekly bulletins and cost confirmations.
- Build and check all line structures on IFS.
- Support/cover Technical specifications including updating both internal and external systems.
- Assist and support the business in any area during peaks.
- Ensure all sample demands are met on a daily basis.
- To ensure the achievement of efficient sales administration in an accurate and timely manner.
- To audit range, price and promotional aspects of competitor flower / plants category.
- Data input and administration of IFS systems relating to finished product structures.
- Provide out of hours support and weekend working to support the account – on a rota basis
- Customer contact to Buyer level, and control of Customer supply chain
- Supporting and conducting range reviews
Experience, Knowledge, Qualifications
- Experience within commercial and/or supply chain ideally with fast moving, short shelf life products
- For specific roles plant knowledge is required
- Determined & enthusiastic with good influencing and organisational skills.
- Ability to build relationship with external and internal customers.
- IT ability at intermediate/advanced level in Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Fresh thinker.
- Team/customer focussed.
- Good communicator at multiple levels.
There is an excellent salary + benefits package on offer.
There is some flexible working on offer, the candidate should be based in Lincolnshire, Norfolk, Peterborough, East Yorkshire, Nottinghamshire, or Cambridgeshire.
If you are interested in hearing more about it this position, please contact Greg Carroll on email@example.com or 07956 621781 for a more in-depth chat about the role.
By applying for this role, you are agreeing to be registered with us in accordance to our T&C’s/Privacy