As an Engineering Stores Coordinator you will support the manufacturing unit engineering stores facility to optimise stock availability to meet operational needs and targets of the site.
- Place orders in a timely manner to meet the needs of the engineering maintenance plan and production activity
- System data integrity & Adherence to stock control policy and practices, including good housekeeping, to ensure that the inventory is accurate at all times and that stock can be speedily retrieved at all time
- Optimise consignment stock and component levels to effectively manage cost controls
- Customer Relations
- Ensure all pricing is updated and carriage costs are included
- Order processing errors
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure deliveries are on track for scheduled delivery dates and quantities
- Monitor spending against budget to effectively manage the stock expenditure
- Waste management & Housekeeping
- Invoice queries
- Processing deliveries
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products. We’re a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing 12,200 colleagues across 16 world-class manufacturing sites and 18 distribution depots across the UK. We supply all the UK’s food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
Here at Northampton, we have a team of around 2,700 colleagues. We are the sole supplier of sandwiches, wraps, baguettes, rolls, sushi and the new range of salads for Marks & Spencer.
Our Northampton site has two restaurants with hot food available to all our colleagues.
What we’re looking for
- GCSE in Maths and English
- Computer Literate (Office Suite including Excel) and CMMS Software
- Experience in customer interaction , preferably within an Engineering Environment
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.