To collate and analyse customer and consumer data into reports which the category/marketing teams will use to generate actionable insight and to assist the category/marketing team in the execution of category/marketing initiatives
- Feedback customer insight to the category/marketing team by downloading/extracting customer and consumer data from the relevant data sources to ensure category/marketing initiatives are aligned
- Manipulate data to convert it into standard reports of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for the category at the required frequency to allow others to generate insight and action plans
- Collect information on ranges and prices by visiting stores (or retailer for implant role) and recording findings in a report for category/marketing teams to use to respond to trading conditions
- Respond to ad hoc queries and issue-related requests regarding KPIs and category performance from internal and external customers to enable decisions to be taken regarding the category
- Co-ordinate category/marketing activities required to deliver the category and brand plans and monitor the performance of the activities to determine return on investment and delivery of objectives
- Prepare proposals for execution of pre-agreed category /marketing activities including budgets and timeframes to be reviewed and approved by category/marketing team ahead of implementation
- Raise and track purchase orders to ensure accurate and timely financial management
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products. We’re a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing 12,200 colleagues across 16 world-class manufacturing sites and 18 distribution depots across the UK. We supply all the UK’s food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
What we’re looking for
- Advanced Excel and Power point skills
- Graduate calibre – Business, Marketing, Finance
- Experience of using retailer data and accessing customer data sources
- Understanding of marketing terminology
- Ability to prepare and deliver a presentation
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.