MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The movement of products within the area and onto the next area of the chain.
- The removal of any waste material from the area and the operation of a ‘clean as you go’ mentality.
- Completion when required of basic paperwork with accurate and relevant information.
- The completion of basic tasks to change the status of a component to form another variation, to a required standard and specification.
- The control, removal, usage and collection of any utensils/equipment/materials that are required in the area.
- To work as a member of a team or as an individual as required, to complete the tasks asked of you.
In addition, you may be required to carry out any other duties within your capacity which the Company may reasonably require.
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products because we supply food for the all the major supermarkets in the UK.
Here in Boston we employ around 400 colleagues and produce ready to eat salads, prepared vegetables and snacks for many of the major retailers such as Coop, Boots, Greggs, Costco, Spar and BOL.
Shift Pattern - Saturday and Sunday, 6am - 4pm
What we’re looking for
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.