Our Moy Park Rotational Placement Programme offers students the opportunity to gain an insight into the food industry & the breadth of roles that are available.
Successful applicants will benefit from a structured development plan that enables them to gain hands-on experience in a minimum of 2 areas of the business, while being provided with a stretch project, being matched to a trained mentor and also complete a modular development programme.
If you are looking to start your career in a fast paced & innovative business where every day brings new exciting, rewarding and sometimes unexpected challenges but are unsure of which area you would be suited to then this programme provides you with a fantastic opportunity to gain experience in multiple areas including:-
Our application process has a number of steps:
- Application received and screened
- Video interview
- Assessment centre
- Feedback and/or offer
Roles are available across our GB & NI Sites – please specify on application if you have a preference to location.
The programme will start in September 2021.
About Moy Park
Moy Park is one of the UK’s top 15 food companies and one of Europe’s leading poultry producers. Moy Park is the European Division of Pilgrim’s Pride and employs over 10,000 people across 12 manufacturing locations in the UK, France and Holland.
People of Moy Park
We are passionate about our people and recognise our teams, along with their individual drive and passion, are the reason for our continued success. This is your opportunity to join a forward-thinking, exciting business- applying to join our business is easy.
What you’ll need
- To be currently studying a degree that allows for a placement year commencing Sept 2021
- Be ambitious and enthusiastic
- Be a good communicator
- Degree educated (working towards a 2:1 or above)
- Aspire to be a future leader
- To have an interest in joining our Graduate Programme
- Determined to find solutions / better ways to achieve results
- Be willing to take on new challenges and work within a factory environment
- To hold a driving licence or learning towards
- To demonstrate Moy Park’s values of Determination, Ownership, Sincerity, Simplicity, Humility, Availability, Discipline
Perks of Moy Park
- Competitive salary
- Above statutory holiday entitlement
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working
- Continuous training provided
- Free on-site parking
- Discounted employee shop
- Life cover
- Shopping discount
- Opportunity to join our graduate programme
DON'T DELAY APPLY TODAY