We are looking for a Stock Controller to join our Goods-In team, working on shift dealing with primarily packaging and some raw materials. The shifts available are Sun-Tues/Sun-Weds OR Weds-Sat/Thurs-Sat 0500-1700. You will be responsible for collating paperwork and filing accordingly, as well as investigating discrepancies and making relevant adjustments to records. You will be using computer systems to verify raw materials so experience with Aurora or similar would be a bonus. You will be issuing stock on a daily basis and doing stock checks over the course of the week.
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products because we supply food for the all the major supermarkets in the UK.
Here at Spalding, we have a team of around 540 colleagues. We produce coleslaw, potato salad, salad bar bulk products (2kg), pasta salads and couscous/grains for some of the biggest retailers in the UK. Our Spalding site has a restaurant with hot food available to all our colleagues.
What we’re looking for
What you’ll get in return
- Excellent computer skills - you will be using Aurora to verify raw materials, as well as using and maintaining Excel datasheets daily.
- Attention to detail & high level of accuracy - you will be responsible for measuring accuracy of levels and service via KPI's, stock checks of raw materials and investigating discrepancies.
- Experience in a fast paced environment - ideally within stock control or another detail-focussed role.
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.