Alexander Steele Recruitment are working with a brilliant food manufacturing business based in the London area who now have a requirement to bring in a Group Logistics & Supply Chain Manager. After developing a string of new products and growth of their customer base, our client now have a need to bring in a experienced individual with a background of working with complex multi-site FMCG businesses, ideally food.
You will take ownership of the entire logistical, supply chain & storage requirements of the business and will sit above the existing management team and will report into the Group Managing Director who is not based in the UK. You will help to improve processes and systems to increase standards and performance across the business providing, accurate & timely reporting on departmental performance. You will be tasked with managing the day to day requirements through a team of 10 direct reports but you will also have responsibility of driving & developing strategy and advising the board of directors.
What we are looking for:
- An experienced Senior Supply Chain & Logistics Manager or a Head Of, looking for a new challenge, preferably from a Food FMCG background
- Must be SAP conversant
- Understanding of complex logistics & supply chains
- Experienced leader of people, adept at motivating and managing a team
- Able to challenge accepted norms and enjoy creating new solutions with a hands-on approach to problem solving
- Experience of system implementation and process improvement is advantageous
What's on Offer
- Salary range £65-80k dependant on experience
- 33 Days Holiday entitlement
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail then initially forward your most recent CV via this advert, then please call our office and schedule a call with myself, Giuseppe Leo. I am able to disclose all relevant details of the role, who its with, where its based exactly and I also have an up to date job description I can forward to you once we've had a chat, I look forward to hearing from you.