As Production Supervisor - Nights you'll lead a team, and manage the consistent application of processes within your section ensuring that products are manufactured to the agreed production plan and standard.
- The main focus of your role will be to ensure that your department is producing goods in line with the agreed production plan. You’ll continuously monitor raw materials, all operational processes and the overall production environment to ensure that all activity comply with food safety manufacturing standards.
- So it is essential that you have excellent communication skills and you liaise closely with you team at all times. This will be key to understanding progress against plan and giving you the ability to highlight any areas of risk to achieving target at the earliest point.
- Within any of our production areas, a safe working environment is essential at all times, so as Production Supervisor, you’ll actively promote a SHE culture within your department and adherence to procedures within your team.
- We’ll also be looking for you to actively contribute to both customer and technical process development reviews, promoting improvement to quality and consistency of production.
- A rolling 8 week’ rota – working 18:30 - 05:00
This is a 12 Month FTC
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products. We’re a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing 12,200 colleagues across 16 world-class manufacturing sites and 18 distribution depots across the UK. We supply all the UK’s food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
Here at Atherstone, we have a team of around 550 colleagues. We produce sandwiches, wraps, rolls, bircher pots and toasties for some of the biggest retailers in the UK including Starbucks, Aldi, Cafe Nero and the Munch brand sold in WH Smith travel outlets.
What we’re looking for
- You will already have experience of working within FMCG and will bring with you experience of managing diverse teams in a complex manufacturing environment.
- You will have an advanced food hygiene accreditation with HACCP level 2. Certification in yellow belt six sigma and IOSH level 2, would also be extremely useful.
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.