We have a brilliant opportunity for a QA Manager based in Manchester to join a well-established and well-renowned Food Manufacturer that is currently growing.
Our client supplies both branded and own label. Some of the brands they cover will be a few of your household favourites!
You will have 3 direct reports and will report into the Technical Manager. The successful candidate will be very engaging being able to set standards for the team and deliver. They will also actively develop themselves and their team to grow with the company.
Some of the main challenges include:
- Engaging with the wider team and working with operations to deliver and improve standards
- Drive standards with the team through leading by example
- Developing and delivering KPI plans
Here are some of the must have's:
- Good BRC working knowledge but ideal have experience with planning, leading and completing BRC
- Experience with food or drink manufacturing
- Strong experience with HACCP
- Great at allergen management
- Ability to work within a multidisciplined team
- Experience delivering on retailer requirements
If this sounds like you, then apply today!