We have a superb opportunity to join a well-established international business as their Supply Chain Manager.
Our client, who’s head office is in Suffolk, which is where you will be based, is a growing and profitable food manufacture who have a genuine focus on their people, offering a wide variety of onsite benefits as well as a substantial remuneration package. This is reflected in their fantastic level of staff retention. On top of this, they operate with openness and strive for integrity in their approach.
They have a couple of sites in the UK but also have an international site and are looking at increasing their manufacturing footprint even further! So, there is plenty for you to get your teeth into in the future as well!
Some of your duties and responsibilities will be:
- Own, run and Continuously improve the company’s S&OP process
- Lead, supervise, support and give direction to the Supply Chain team
- Collaborate with customer services and 4PL providers to deliver OTIF targets and improve service communication capability in the event of pending OTIF failure
- Capex proposals and involvement in all capital projects
- Chair and attend Supply Chain meetings
- Stock policy and strategy proposals
- You would be responsible for planning, scheduling and the warehousing teams
Core skills you will need:
- Demonstrable experience within Supply Chain Management at a large or multi-sited operation
- Excellent organisational abilities to facilitate project completion to timescales
- Able to show a full understanding of S&OP
- Ability to drive continuous change
- Strong experience within Food Manufacturing
- Ability to liaise effectively with external organisations
- Ability to create a great team spirit and operate with honesty and professionalism
If this sounds like experience that you have, then don’t hesitate to apply today and we can talk in more depth!