QC Technician - Hetton-le-Hole, Tyne and Wear
Rotating Shift Depending on workload : 06.00 to 14.00 OR 08.00 to 16.00 OR 15.00 to 23.00 to be worked
Wage: £9.64 per hour plus shift allowance
Part of a long-established group, Moguntia Food Group is a world-class manufacturer of food mixes, sauces and coatings. Since 1903, we’ve used our wealth of expertise to bring bespoke flavours and edible innovations to customers around the globe.
We’re now looking for a QC Technician to join our team on a full-time basis, working 37.5 hours per week, covering shift patterns between the hours of 06.00 to 23.00
£9.64 per hour + shift allowance
23 days holiday per year + Bank Holidays
As a QC Technician you will support our production operations by ensuring that we continue to produce and manufacture high quality food products to the required specification.
Specifically, you will test raw materials, intermediate and finished products using a range of tests and methods. You will also carry out quality audits and swab the factory to support food safety activities.
You’ll take responsibility for accurately testing samples and documenting the results, supporting new product development through testing activity and investigating customer complaints.
Your role will also involve:
- Reviewing, reporting and liaising with the Production Team regarding tested products
- Communicating test and audit results to the wider site team
- Calibrating equipment
- Logging tests on the external lab system
To join us as a QC Technician, you’ll need:
- Quality control experience, gained within a food production environment
- Close attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A good level of IT literacy