Up to £50,000 + Bonus
Job Reference: GG/8133
This is a great opportunity to join an ambitious and fast-growing food business that is investing heavily in its products, infrastructure and people.
If you have a strong background in Engineering and have been actively engaged in the delivery of Projects for at least 3 years, please don’t hesitate to apply.
Key accountabilities & deliverables
- Manage the delivery of various capital projects throughout the UK ensuring the complexity, cost, time‐constraints are fully understood and managed.
- Continually monitor progress to ensure meeting of specific deadlines.
- Responsible for all stages of projects from development through to delivery. including, URS creation, tendering and supplier selection, Resource, time and cost management, Control of contractors with CDM, Contract management, FAT, SAT and formal hand back and project closure.
- Support project development through Engineering capability as part of full Lifecyle project delivery in the capability function.
- Ensure projects are delivered to a high quality of engineering and technical standard Flawless management of changes to the scope and schedule of the project.
- Lead project update meetings, and document project status and issues.
- Appraise senior managers and of project status, issues and concerns.
- Actively pursue issue resolution and communicate project status/issues to business stakeholders and operational management.
- Possess a robust knowledge of technical and business resources and use them to effectively deliver key projects.
- Provide the necessary supporting documentation for the business to evaluate, prioritise and determine the cost effectiveness of initiatives.
Skills & Experience
- Experience within manufacturing or engineering.
- Experience delivering engineering projects in project engineering position.
- Experience within a Blue-Chip Organisation including the ability to positively engage at senior level.
- Project Management skills.
- Strong engineering thinking.
- BA ‐ Degree in Engineering or equivalent combination of education and related work experience (proven track record)
To apply for this role, please contact Gilbert Gregory at Silven on either 07487732962 or email@example.com quoting reference GG/8133.