THIS IS NOT AN OPPORTUNITY TO BE MISSED!
Our growing client is looking for a Group Project Engineering Manager to join their business. You’d be responsible for sites across the UK and Europe, with 80% of your time being based in East Anglia.
They’ve been operating for over 150 years and within their sector are in the top 10 in both world and European capacity sales. They have also been heavily invested in by some very big names across multiple industries.
With a whole host of expansion plans and its fair share of CAPEX projects, there will be lots for you to get your teeth stuck into. On top of this, they are offering an absolutely fantastic package with two separate bonuses and a relocation allowance if needed as well!
Some of your accountabilities would be:
- Attending site and senior management strategy review meetings
- Ensure all projects remain within the group strategy plans for compliance, costs, sustainability, energy usage and maintenance
- Take a broad view across all group sites of best practice equipment/production process
- Develop plans with site teams and direct stakeholders to ensure technical requirements are met
- Manage and report Capex spend and expected cash flow
This is what they need from you:
- Strong engineering background
- Experienced in leading engineering projects with capital expenditure of at least £2m
- Must be commercially and contract savvy
- Background in manufacturing, ideally in food or drink
- Experience with spinning several plates as it is a standalone role
- Structured and analytical in your approach
- Significant experience with energy capacity projects
- Drive to grow further than the position
Like I said, this is not a role to pass up!
Attach your CV and apply today!