Site Technical Quality Manager
Location: Greenford, Middlesex
Salary: We offer a competitive remuneration package commensurate to experience skills and knowledge
The Site Technical Quality Manager Role
Working within our Brand Management and Operational Excellence approach you will have responsibility for driving the site quality objectives by design, implementation and management of a robust and effective quality management system that will ensure that products are safe, of the highest quality and legally compliant whilst meeting best practice guidelines and customer requirements. The ability to establish, train, motivate and manage a team is essential to the role as are strong communication skills and a passion for continual improvement.
Proactively meet and exceed customer expectations on technical and product knowledge, industry developments, quality delivery and innovation to enable timely and commercially driven delivery of agreed technical plans and KPI targets.
Fully understand the products that we supply and the challenges and opportunities presented during sourcing, distribution, packing and at shelf edge throughout the seasons.
To be the go to “subject matter expert” for product knowledge on the relevant product ranges.
Have hands on Leadership and management of the Site Quality and Product Teams.
Requirements for the Site Technical Quality Manager Role
- Ideally educated to Degree Level in a Food Science, Horticulture or Agricultural Based Discipline or equivalent.
- HACCP Level 3
- Level 3 Food Safety supervision for manufacturing.
- Internal & 3rd Party Auditing
- Food hygiene for manufacturing Level 2
- Leading and managing teams
- Balanced customer, supplier, product & process focus, resilient and proactive.
- Experience in fresh produce / food or Horticultural production environment
- Experience of quality management systems implementation and review
- Able to complete detailed analysis of data eg Excel.
- Experienced Auditor carrying audits based on BRC & Customer audits.
- Specification & SOP writing
- Excellent teamwork, interpersonal, communication and managerial skills
- Meticulous in handling data and information to generate reports analyzing trends and rhythm.
- IT Literate
- Customer focused, resilient and proactive
- Fluent English both written and verbal.
- A clean, full UK driving license is essential.
If you feel you are suitable for our Site Technical Quality Manager position, please apply now with full CV and salary aspirations.
Position immediately available.