Production Planner (Immediate Start) - Spalding, Lincolnshire
Are you our next Production Planner?
You'd be responsible for preparing the Gousto's Production schedules, liaising with all departments to ensure customer delivery expectations and providing a service to sales.
Your working hours are 6am - 6pm, 4 shifts on, 4 shifts off.
What you’ll be doing:
- Processing forecasts from data team
- Running reports from our ERP system
- Data analysis and decision making to support raw material supply and finished goods demand, ensuring that potential conflicts are highlighted to the Senior Planner or Planning Manager in a timely manner for discussion/resolution
- Producing capacity forecasts in terms of labour and future labour requirements to the Production management team
- To ensuring that all production activities are scheduled in a timely manner to fulfil customer demand and maintain 100% service level
- Producing and communicating accurate and reliable production plans, and monitoring progress against the production plan
- Requesting stock counts where and when required
- Ensuring that correct system procedures are adhered to
- Investigating and rectifying of stock issues
- Working with the Purchasing team regarding purchase requirements to reduce purchase order changes; communicating agreed changes to plan within lead time and securing additional material requirements. Interact with Production management on a daily basis to resolve issues regarding production efficiency
- Assisting and deputising for the Senior Planner and Planning Manager in creation, reporting and presenting of MIS
- Suggesting continuous process improvements
- Ensuring stock levels of raw materials are sufficient to meet orders on the pick lines whilst also keeping wastage levels to a minimum
- Supporting with delivery of key departmental KPI’s
- Experience working in a similar Production Planning role, ideally within FMCG
- Confident in your IT skills, particularly Word and Excel
- Organisational skills - this is a fast-moving and challenging environment
- Ideally looking to progress in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with MRP and ERP systems
So what benefits are on the table?
At Gousto we are constantly looking to evolve our benefits for our people. Employees at Gousto are the key ingredient to our success and growth!
All Gousto employees are offered a benefits package of:
- Holidays - 21 days of holiday (inc. bank holidays) increasing with the length of service.
- Discounted Gousto boxes - 40% staff discount on Gousto boxes and 25% for your family and friends plus your first box free
- Dr Gousto Healthcare via Babylon Health
- Access to Gousto Academy training courses
- Gym Membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Quarterly team socials and mixed team events
- Coffee/ Tea, fruit and ice cream provided every single day to keep you fresh
- Your first Gousto box FREE
It all sounds pretty tasty doesn't it? Well, place your order and we'll be in touch