Are you an experienced multi skilled engineer with experience in a manufacturing environment and an electrical bias? Then this position could be for you.
Key Results Areas:
- An integral member of the sites Manufacturing Team, supporting business processes to proactively maintain equipment to deliver Safety and reliability.
- Responds effectively to equipment breakdowns, minimizing downtime and working with the Team to identify root cause and deliver improvement plans where appropriate.
- Working with OEM & approved contractors as required
Knowledge of the following is required:
- Industrial 3 phase supplies
- Load balancing
- Lighting circuits
- Analytical fault finding
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following qualities and attributes:
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work from schematic drawings
- Conversant with current legislation and H&S regulations
- Minimum 17th Edition
- Good communication skills, verbally and written, with colleagues at all levels.
Hours of work:12 hours shifts 6am to 6pm
Candidate must have a full driving license.
Indicative Salary Range: £30,700
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for their position.