I am delighted to have been engaged with a Branded SME food manufacturing business in Wiltshire looking to bring a highly motivated Head of Operations on Board.
Reporting into the Operations Director, this role will have 4 direct reports and will help drive and support the delivery of optimal performance as the business looks to enter its next stage of growth. The role is paying from £60,000 + package for the right individual and would be a fantastic platform for someone looking to make the next step in their career to a senior / head of operations position.
- Driving a culture of continuous improvement with well-established teams
- Driving a culture of cost control and cost risk together with a high performing culture
- Driving change with the teams to establish a culture of high performance across the balanced scorecard
- Ability to liaise with key stakeholders
- People leadership and change management particularly on culture change
- Expert knowledge on operations and coaching the teams to perform at their best
- Managing change and making sure a seamless transition to anything new- product, recipe, standards, processes and projects
- Degree qualified or equivalent qualification
- NEBOSH qualified
- HACCP level 3+
- Minimum 3-5 years management experience within the food industry
- A natural leader, highly motivated and engaged in improving the delivery across all functions of the business
- Experience and qualifications in lean / C.I improvement techniques
Please feel free to get in touch for a more detailed overview of the opportunity or feel free to send your updated CV.