Junior Account Manager
Alexander Steele are working in partnership with a successful FMCG business. They supply the major retailers with high quality products.
The business is going from strength to strength and they are looking to add a talented Junior Account Manager to their Commercial team.
The Junior Account Manager is a key member of the Commercial team. Supporting the Senior Account Managers on national major retail accounts. The position will also work closely with the Buying and Procurement divisions.
Provide continuous support and customer analysis, encompassing:
Management and continuous monitoring of contract balances.
Create accurate costings and write / prepare new supply contracts.
Track and monitor EPOS sales performance.
Manage promotional process
Monitor the development project plan, to ensure launches are on time
Work closely with customers supply chains to ensure that our agreed share of supply is maintained and maximised
Weekly store review to update the business on any significant new product launches, store changes and opportunities
- Provide day to day commercial support to the customer accounts
- Manage the commercial relationship with specific customer category buying contacts.
- Create collaborative plans with the buying or POD teams to grow sales profitably.
Experience, Knowledge, Qualifications
- Experience within commercial, marketing and/or supply chain ideally with fast moving products
- Determined & enthusiastic with good influencing and organisational skills.
- Ability to build relationship with external and internal customers.
- IT ability at intermediate/advanced level in Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Team/customer focussed.
- Good communicator at multiple levels.
What’s On Offer:
- Excellent salary + bonus + benefits.
- Excellent career progression.
If you are interested in hearing more about it this position, please contact Greg on 07956 621781 for a more in depth chat about the role.