About Moy Park
Moy Park is one of the UK’s top 15 food companies and one of Europe’s leading poultry producers. Moy Park is the European Division of Pilgrim’s Pride and employs over 12,000 people across 12 manufacturing locations in the UK, France and Holland.
People of Moy Park
We are passionate about our people and recognise our teams, along with their individual drive and passion, are the reason for our continued success. This is your opportunity to join a forward-thinking, exciting business- applying to join our business is easy.
To assist the Operations Manager to manage production operations and staff within the area of responsibility to meet the Company objectives and to achieve the performance targets set by the Operations Manager.
What you’ll need
- Experience operating at a relevant managerial level in FMCG
- Strong people management skills
- Performance driven with a proven track record of success in FMCG processing environment
- Consumer and customer orientated.
- Strong leadership skills with a proven track record building successful teams.
- A role model, possessing excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Well organised and self-motivated
- Numerate and possessing good analytical skills, with experience of working with production statistics, variances, KPIs etc
- IT Literate
- The ability to work an Evening Shift
Perks of Moy Park
- Competitive salary
- Above statutory holiday entitlement
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working
- Continuous training provided
- Free on-site parking
- Discounted employee shop
- Life cover
- Shopping discounts