I have a position for you in Dartford as an electrically bias Multi-Skilled Engineer to join a close knit, forward thinking food manufacturing organisation. This position is days based completely. The shift is 12 hours working a fixed system that gives you work/life balance. Overtime is available.
You will have the responsibility for implementing reactive, preventative and process development maintenance tasks. You are also responsible for equipment performance, quality, output and continuous improvement. You must be willing to work within a team and also capable to work independently on the duties expected. Are you a problem solver willing to get hands on and develop your skills in the engineering game?
As part of the engineering team your job accountabilities would include:
- Work Orders
- Reactive Maintenance
- Operate and maintain the maintenance system
- Ensure all work carried out meet the requirements of Quality, Safety, Food Safety, Health and Environment policies and procedures.
- Receive and complete all relevant handover documentation and communication from the previous and to the next shift
- Attend training courses as required
- Demonstrate involvement in continuous improvement
- Follow electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic and mechanical assembly drawings
To get in touch for more information please call Sam on 01733391515 and he will be happy to help!