Multi Skilled Engineer - Telford, Shropshire
Salary : £35,000 - £38,000 (Depending on experience)
Shift : PM - Monday to Friday
Multi Skilled Engineers with no prior Food Manufacturing experience are encouraged to apply.
About Edgmond Foods
Located in Shropshire, we are a privately owned food manufacturing business supplying savoury baked goods to some of the UK’s leading retailers.
With 150+ staff and a sales line in excess of £25m, we have enjoyed profitable growth that has seen turnover double since 2012.
Having invested several million pounds in our facility and capabilities in recent years, we are now looking to recruit a Multi Skilled Engineer.
About the role...
- Reporting to the Site Engineering Manager you will carry out fault finding, problem solving and planned and preventative maintenance on plant and equipment to maximise equipment reliability and performance.
- Have the ability to diagnose and fix short and long term issues.
- Comply with food safety standards and controls to ensure all work is carried out correctly and safely.
- Report on shift issues, ensuring successful information transfer to the oncoming shifts and Site Engineering Manager.
- Must be able to work with own initiative and highlight continuous improvement opportunities
- An engineering specific qualification - Minimum electrical qualification of L3/ONC
- A proactive approach, with a willingness to learn and develop.
- Experience in electrical and mechanical fault finding is essential to this role
- Previous experience of working within a food/FMCG environment is desirable but not essential
- H&S knowledge and or qualification