We are actively looking for an experienced Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join a market leading fresh produce manufacturing, which is one of the most advanced, innovative and dynamic food markets in the world!
Before reading on, i'll let you know some of the important stuff. The shift for this role is 4on 4off rotating days and nights and the salary for this role is just over £38,000 p/a.
There is a real chance of progression within this opportunity for a self-driven individual or for the people not so ambitious it provides a base and job security for people happy to stay on the line.
So what does this role entail?
- Provide engineering support to production to ensure efficient performance of all equipment.
- Ensure accurate records are recorded of all work carried out, root causes of failures identified and provide traceability of spares.
- Ensure engineering downtime is accurately logged
- Train and develop production line staff to allow them to carry out first line maintenance
- Small projects
Skills/experience we are looking for
- Nationally recognised electrical qualification and mechanical qualification
- Competent electrical/ electrical fault finding skills
- Understanding of PLC
- Ability to work on thier own, as well as in a team
If you are interested in this vacancy, please click below to apply with your CV,