Hain Daniels are currently recruiting for a Specifications Technologist at our Histon site. In Histon, we manufacture a host of ambient sweet spreads and jellies for our grocery brands. These includes Hartley's jams and jellies, Gale's honey, Rose's marmalades, Sun-Pat peanut butter, and the dairy free brand Dream.
You will be responsible for managing, completing and maintaining retailer specifications across the Hain Daniels Group.
- To manage, complete and maintain retailer specifications across the Hain Daniels Group, you will cover other specifications technologist when required to do so.
- To work with the necessary departments to coordinate artwork and advert campaigns ensuring it is correct to the specification and legal
- Support the specification function across the group via cross training activities and absence cover
- To keep up to date with customer policies and legal changes / amendments and advise the business on changes that are required.
What you will need for the role / what it will take:
- experience in the food industry
- Retailer specs experience in a similar role essential.
- Food labelling/ Food legislation training/understanding essential
- Hamilton Grant experience preferred
What can we offer you?
- 25 days annual leave, plus 8 Bank Holiday
- Option to purchase additional annual leave
- A day off work to support our charity partners
- Flexible working options
- Medical benefit
- And access to a HUB that offers many discounts from a range of suppliers and retailers
The Hain Daniels Group is one of the UK's leading food companies. With sales of c£500m, we create food and drink products with natural goodness at their core. We're the business behind a host of household brands - Hartley's jams and jellies, Sun-Pat peanut butters, New Covent Garden Soup Co., Linda McCartney's meat free food, and Yorkshire Provender to name a few. Nearly half of our business is private label - we create quality freshly prepared fruit and juices, desserts, soups, sweet spreads and meat free products for our retail partners.
To make it easier for everyone to lead a healthier, balanced lifestyle. Without our great team of people, this vision couldn't be our reality.
Top Talent across the UK
Over our 12 sites up and down the UK, we employ circa 3,100 people in roles within Production, Supply Chain, Product Development, Sales and Marketing, and through to our Finance, HR, IT and beyond. Each of our colleagues is vital to our continued success. That's why we target the best talent, and help to develop them through the ranks. In fact, almost a third of our vacancies were internal promotions and transfers last year.
Learning and Development
We offer Management and Leadership Development programmes appropriate to an individual's role and skill level, as well as a broad range of other training and development initiatives, including an extensive e-Learning suite to help self-serve your own development further.
If Hain Daniels sounds like the company you'd like to contribute your energy and enthusiasm towards, and come on an exciting journey with us, then we can't wait to hear from you!