Alexander Steele Recruitment are currently working in partnership with a large food manufacturing company based in West Yorkshire. We are currently assisting them with the recruitment of two Maintenance Engineer’s to join their business.
The shift pattern for the role covers both days and nights, so you will need to be flexible. The salary on offer for the opportunity is circa £36,000 per annum + overtime and good company benefits.
- Maintain and repair all production and process manufacturing equipment.
- To undertake tasks in line with maintenance requisition requests.
- To conduct PPM (planned preventative maintenance) tasks as required.
- To prioritise workload in liaison with Engineering Manager, to provide the most effective maintenance service possible thus maximising production output.
- Good team player but can work on own when required.
- Good timekeeper, flexible & willing to work out with normal hours, if required
- Ensure area of responsibility housekeeping is of a high standard
- Complete engineering projects as assigned by management
- HNC / HND in Electrical Engineering required (or equivalent) / Time Served Electrician
- Ideally, 3 years’ + experience working within the FMCG sector, ideally food or drink manufacturing
- Health and Safety knowledge
- Full, clean driving license
- Needs to be able to work independently and safely with minimal guidance
- Excellent communication and customer services skills
- Uses Microsoft Office tools, PC literate