This position is one for someone who is looking to build their career in production.
The position of junior sector manager would see you on a 2 year development plan to progress in the direction of becoming a sector manager of the future. Key Result Areas are:-
- Management of team
- Managing effective product flow through Sector.
- Creation of Production Plan linking in to the daily/weekly plan.
- Ensuring consistency and control of the quality of the product.
- Ensuring that customer orders are met.
- Manage to the requisite hygiene standard for the area.
- Involvement in personnel issue: - appraisals, disciplinary actions and managing staffing levels regarding holidays and absence.
- Ensuring effective health and safety of the area.
Dayshift Monday – Friday 45 hours per week
Indicative Salary Range: £20000 - 23000
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for their position.