We currently have two vacancies for Hygiene shift Leaders based at our Corby site. The purpose of the role of Hygiene shift Leader is to assist with managing and controlling the hygiene function within the site, ensuring that adequate daily and deep cleaning regimes are documented, planned and carried out to agreed standards.
- Ensure state of readiness to commence work at the start of the shift.
- Ensure designated duties are carried out efficiently and that wastage and disposals are kept to a minimum at all times.
- Ensure duties are performed in line with standard operating procedures and that any defects or errors are reported to the hygiene supervisor as they occur.
- Ensure all operating requirements are completed accurately to ensure customer order requirements are met.
- Replenishment of departmental protective clothing and personal hygiene equipment.
What you will need for the role of Hygiene Supervisor / what it will take
- Experience of managing and leading a team
- Experience of working within a hygiene/cleaning team
- Awareness of food hygiene and health and safety requirements.
- Achievement of Basic Food Hygiene a requirement within probationary period. Chemical handling awareness.
About Us / what we do:
At our Corby site we manufacture freshly prepared fruit,freshly squeezed juices and smoothies, and fresh fruit patisserie and fruitjellies for the retail channel. For over 30 years, Orchard House Foods haveremained the UK’s market leader in ready-to-eat fresh fruit products, freshfruit patisserie and drinks for leading UK retailers. Our commitment toinnovation and NPD is renowned, as is our investment in our people. Ourmanufacturing sites and processes are some of the best invested andcutting-edge in the industry and are certified to the BRC Global Standard forFood Manufacturing, Grade A.
Why join us?
At Hain Daniels we’ve developed a real recipe for success: we create tasty food and drinks with goodness at their core, and work with some incredible brands whose ethos is the same as ours. At the core of everything we do are our people: without them, we simply wouldn’t be a market-leading food and drink specialist.
The typical Hain Daniels employee is friendly, hard-working and passionate about what they do. And by showing such commitment to us, we reward our team members with a lovely place to work and the chance to achieve their potential; with plenty of opportunities for personal development. We offer generous pay and a genuine opportunity to help the business grow.