Here at Hain Daniels we are currently recruiting for a Hygiene Operative at our Clitheroe site. Here, we manufacture traditional hot puddings under our Farmhouse Fare brand, as well as our own private label puddings.
To ensure that high standards of hygiene are adhered to and maintained in all sections of the factory working within the hygiene windows, whilst ensuring that health & safety and food safety are not compromised.
Hygiene shift is 7 days a week with 2 days off through the week (to be confirmed with the employee on starting). Weekdays normally start at 2pm and weekends 7am.
- Liaise with all staff in a professional manner.
- Complete all relevant training as requested by the company.
- Report non-compliance to Supervisors.
- Working within health & safety standards and ensure they are not compromised.
- Assist production where trained to do so.
- Deep cleaning of equipment as set out in the procedures.
- Inspection of Key Inspection Points (KIP's) after clean.
- Complete cleaning tasks as per schedule / planner set by Hygiene Supervisor. Raise any issues or areas of concern with Supervisor.
- Completion of documentation to ensure accurate and legible records are kept for all equipment cleaned.
What you will need for the role / what it will take
- Good understanding of English and Maths, willingness to learn is more important than official qualifications.
- Experience working in a Food Industry is preferred, but not essential as support and training will be provided.
The Hain Daniels Group is one of the UK's leading food companies. With sales of c£500m, we create food and drink products with natural goodness at their core. We're the business behind a host of household brands - Hartley's jams and jellies, Sun-Pat peanut butters, New Covent Garden Soup Co., Linda McCartney's meat free food, and Yorkshire Provender to name a few. Nearly half of our business is private label - we create quality freshly prepared fruit and juices, desserts, soups, sweet spreads and meat free products for our retail partners.
To make it easier for everyone to lead a healthier, balanced lifestyle. Without our great team of people, this vision couldn't be our reality.
Top Talent across the UK
Over our 12 sites up and down the UK, we employ circa 3,100 people in roles within Production, Supply Chain, Product Development, Sales and Marketing, and through to our Finance, HR, IT and beyond. Each of our colleagues is vital to our continued success. That's why we target the best talent, and help to develop them through the ranks. In fact, almost a third of our vacancies were internal promotions and transfers last year.
Learning and Development
We offer Management and Leadership Development programmes appropriate to an individual's role and skill level, as well as a broad range of other training and development initiatives, including an extensive e-Learning suite to help self-serve your own development further.
If Hain Daniels sounds like the company you'd like to contribute your energy and enthusiasm towards, and come on an exciting journey with us, then we can't wait to hear from you!