£25,000 – £27,000
Job Reference: GG/8215
Creating and maintaining up to date specifications and associated documents for all products.
- Working closely with NPD and other departments to create and maintain up to date, correct customer specifications
- Working closely with NPD and other departments to create and maintain up to date, clear internal specifications and associated work instructions, visual standards and records that match external/ customer specifications, where required
- Working with NPD to approve artwork
- Regularly review internal and external specifications and associated documents, updating as necessary
- Maintaining site Bartender label system, adding new labels and updating existing ones as needed
- Maintaining technical SAP inputs i.e. BOMs etc.
- Regularly check customer online systems and work with site technical team to respond to any specification requests, surveillance and alerts in a timely manner
- Provide cover for Quality Systems Administrator when required
- Experience of SAP and Bartender systems would be an advantage.
To apply for this role, please contact Gilbert Gregory at Silven on either 0161 832 7463 or firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference GG/8215.