Hain Daniels are currently recruiting for a Planning Manager at our Grimsby site. Here, we manufacture fresh soups and ready meals, for our own brands, under license, and for private label products.
You'll be a member of the senior team on site who collaboratively works to drive performance and manage risk and deliver all KPI’s and budget targets for the site. Working closely with the site team to ensure plans created deliver on budget to manage labour in line with forecasted spend and cost per Kg targets.
- Key requirements are to ensure a robust and achievable plan is created daily/weekly/monthly to meet customer (internal and external) expectations.
- Responsible for the day to day Supply Chain activities
- Managing the creation of the daily production plan and production scheduling
- Creation of weekly production plans and forward requirements.
- Raw materials and packaging planning and ordering.
- Daily/weekly reporting
- Leading the site S & OP meetings
- Ensuring service levels are maintained at >98%.
- Attending daily production meetings
- Leading the team by example. Managing customers to meet all of their expectations.
What you will need for the role / what it will take
- A full understanding of MRP, Movex and other stock control and purchasing systems.
- supply Chain experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient on IT
The Hain Daniels Group is one of the UK's leading food companies. With sales of c£500m, we create food and drink products with natural goodness at their core. We're the business behind a host of household brands - Hartley's jams and jellies, Sun-Pat peanut butters, New Covent Garden Soup Co., Linda McCartney's meat free food, and Yorkshire Provender to name a few. Nearly half of our business is private label - we create quality freshly prepared fruit and juices, desserts, soups, sweet spreads and meat free products for our retail partners.
To make it easier for everyone to lead a healthier, balanced lifestyle. Without our great team of people, this vision couldn't be our reality.
Top Talent across the UK
Over our 12 sites up and down the UK, we employ circa 3,100 people in roles within Production, Supply Chain, Product Development, Sales and Marketing, and through to our Finance, HR, IT and beyond. Each of our colleagues is vital to our continued success. That's why we target the best talent, and help to develop them through the ranks. In fact, almost a third of our vacancies were internal promotions and transfers last year.
Learning and Development
We offer Management and Leadership Development programmes appropriate to an individual's role and skill level, as well as a broad range of other training and development initiatives, including an extensive e-Learning suite to help self-serve your own development further.
If Hain Daniels sounds like the company you'd like to contribute your energy and enthusiasm towards, and come on an exciting journey with us, then we can't wait to hear from you!