I am delighted to have been engaged with an established food manufacturing business seeking to add a product development Manager to the growing development function.
Reporting into the Brand Director, this individual will focus on product, recipe and packaging development for several of the businesses brands. They are a highly established organisation with a fantastic business culture, which is highlighted in the competitive package on top of the £50,000 base salary on on offer.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Food Science, or Engineering discipline
- Ability to lead product development via understanding of technology, consumer and sensory
- 5+ yrs food experience & product development with as strong record of delivering results in FMCG and Consumer Packaged Goods
- Ability to liaise with key stakeholders
- sciences, as well as Food Safety and Regulatory Standards
- Experience in using a stage gate NPD / EPD process & product lifecycle management
- Manage complexity and analytical thinking.
- Strong team player and ability to influence via direct and indirect relations
- Relationship builder with strong communication and influencing skills
- Commercial awareness
- Technical expertise – Relevant Category product knowledge.
- Executional Excellence – Timely decision making & prioritises
- Building and strengthening relationships – Customer focus, & Approachability
- Personal Leadership – Learning and development, Ethics and Values
If you would like more detail on the position please feel free to get in touch or submit a fully updated CV