Head of Project Management (Maternity Cover)
4 days a week (Mon-Thurs)
Job Reference: GG/8163
A food manufacturer whose products delight shoppers. They have several facilities around the UK with a head office in the Hertfordshire. They produce famous brands as well as a number of retailer private label products. This year, they are investing £millions to improve the capabilities of their manufacturing facilities and creating a wider portfolio of great tasting products.
Lead the Project Management function.
This function drives change throughout the business. From ideation through to shipment, this team seeks to align themselves with Business Strategy, ensuring it is translated into project execution and delivery. You must have the ability to work cross-functionally with key stakeholders, as you act as the key focus point for driving their change through the business.
You will need to develop a high performing team to support this focussed delivery of change.
- Programme Overview – Own the entire business programme, including any change or birth of a SKU
- Process – Own the Change process within the business, including the ownership of the PCP system and the end to end process from ideation to shipment
- Gate Review – Effective facilitation of Gate process, ensuring all projects follow the assigned process
- Team – Lead the Project Management function, and develop a high performing team who lead change throughout the organisation
- Drive Change – Continuously improve the process of change management in the business
- Risk Management – Identify, quantify, and elevate areas of risk on critical projects to the business whilst mitigating risk where possible
- Delivery - Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of programmes and projects.
- Communication - Ensure flow of communications to key stakeholders
- Degree qualified or with equivalent experience.
- Prince2 qualification preferable but not required
- Significant Food/FMCG experience
- Significant project management experience
- Experience with customer led, brand led, supply chain led projects
- Proven track record of successfully delivering cross functional, key business projects or initiatives
To apply for this role, please contact Gilbert Gregory at Silven on either 0161 832 7463 or firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference GG/8163.