Quality Control Assistant
Are you a passionate problem solver? Always had high attention to detail and you expect high standards of the items you purchase?
If so, you could be a great Quality Controller! "QC's" are an essential part of the food industry, and spend most of their time analysing products to make sure that they are... what they say they are.
The company are in a great position currently - turnover has tripled in the last ten years, 2020 has been their busiest year on record and they've recently made some huge investments into their UK operation.
It's a highly investigative role, where you'll be performing all kinds of different tests on products when they arrive. You'll need good written & spoken English skills too, as you'll need to complete reports for their suppliers.
Shift-wise, it'll be a Monday-Friday double days pattern. One week 6AM-2PM, next week 2PM - 10PM. Also, you'll need to work 1 out of 3 saturdays on a rota, with time off in lieu.
What can you expect?
- Performing lots of different tests on their products
- Raising non-conformance reports
- Providing any support needed to your supervisor
- Preparing sample requests
What will you need?
- Laboratory testing experience would be great - not essential
- Previous experience with SAP - again, would be great but not essential
- Passion for the food industry
- Experience in a similar role
- A positive attitude
If your CV is ready to go, please apply now!
If you would like more information please get in touch with The ONE Group's FMCG Team on 01733 234000.
This isn't just recruitment, it's recruitment as it should be.