Alexander Steele continue to work in partnership with this wonderful food manufacturing business based in Worcestershire who are currently looking to recruit a permanent Production Planner. This is a newly created role due to growth.
The shift pattern for the position is as follows:
Week 1, Wednesday to Saturday 6am – 6pm
Week 2, Thursday to Saturday 6am – 6pm.
The business will be looking to pay circa £25,000 for the right candidate depending on experience.
- Responsible for the planning and co-ordination of site activity through accurate and cost effective planning of finished product and components.
- To provide the site management with a robust plan that ensures 100% customer service whilst maintaining efficient manufacturing practices.
- To liaise, co-ordinate and communicate effectively with the internal teams and with customer supply chain.
- To response with agility and pace to adapt plans to site requirements
- Previous Food manufacturing experience is desirable
- Be a great communicator and be able to work confidently and independently.
- Ideally be experienced at production planning.
- Have proficient excel skills required and a willingness to learn new IT systems.
- Managing KPI’s and adherence
- Be hands on, flexible and adaptable with a positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills.
If you would like to learn more about this great opportunity, please apply with your most recent CV.