£40,000 - £50,000
It takes a special set of skills to manage a large team, and our client is willing to pay you for it!
Our client is one of the fastest growing fresh produce businesses in the UK, and a lot of their growth can be attributed to their high standards of quality.
We are looking for a Quality Manager who isn't afraid to roll up their sleeves and get involved with the factory. Reporting into the Site Technical Manager, you'll be in a factory-facing role, so you won't be able to hide away upstairs in the office and you'll be comfortable dealing with everyone from shop floor through to your customer base.
The site is heavily invested, the customer expectations are high and the business are incredibly exciting. All that's missing is... you?
What can you expect?
* Taking ownership of the site Quality function
* Management of a large team of Quality staff
* Ensuring site standards are kept high
* Reviewing and updating relevant department documentation
What will you need?
* Previous experience in a Quality Manager role within food manufacturing
* Ability to coach, motivate and inspire a large quality function
* A confident personality
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
We are looking to short-list immediately so please get in touch now!
For any more information please contact The ONE Group's FMCG Division on 01733 234000.
This isn't just recruitment, it's recruitment as it should be.